Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Smile


crapbook
Originally uploaded by makeandboo.

I was browsing through the magazine shelves of WHSmith today when I spotted this NEW magazine for Scrapbook fans. Shame the designer of the front cover and the designer of the plastic wrap didn't correspond with each other. Especially since it's a NEW launch and all...

I love BBC Radio 4 (Knitting cliche?), especially the comedy and "I'm sorry I haven't a clue" is my fave. I was trying to work last night and simultaneously cracking up when I heard the following list of definitions. I hope they work as well written down.

PSYCHOPATH - crazy paving

MISTAKE - winner of a butcher's beauty contest

iPOD - optical aid using peas


SENTIMENT - the perfume he intended to buy

POSTULATE - new name for Royal Mail

log onto www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 to Listen Again to these and other great gags.

1 Comments:

Blogger acechick said...

that crapbook is hil-AR-ious!

I wonder at what stage the editor/publisher noticed.

6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home