Friday, March 11, 2005

Fluffy Belle


fluffybelle1
Originally uploaded by makeandboo.

Finally finished my dark red number. Sorry for the lack of full length shots... these are self portraits and despite my mate's best efforts, her pics came out a little too dark to use.

It's knitted in some random Israeli yarn which roughly translates to Twilley's Featherspun 75% acrylic 25% mohair. 7mm needles and 6mm for the lacy collar (with which I am most pleased). Designed by myself, the pattern is available on request but only in a large size at the moment!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly D said...

Hi For some reason i keep trying to send you email and it comes back. I would be glad to discuss sock yarn. Just email me and we will figure it out!!
Kelly
http://knittingandthings.blogspot.com

10:33 pm  
Blogger Pig wot flies said...

Hey, I like it. What's the rest like? How long is it? I'd love the pattern, but can't work out how to email you.

4:32 pm  
Anonymous debbieallison@hotmail.com said...

Fluffybell is a gorgeous sweater. I love the lacey, ruffley collar. I would love to have the pattern. Please send info on the best way to contact you.

8:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home